Our mission is to prepare young people for true success through experiential entrepreneurship and spiritual development training.
Our vision is to equip educators (home school included), pastors, and youth workers with entrepreneurship education as an outreach tool to the community and as a stewardship training program for youth.
We achieve this through:
- Instructor Training
- Direct Instructional Services
- Business Development Services
- Financial Literacy & Asset Building Programs
- Curriculum Resources
- Program Design Support
Learning the principles of entrepreneurship, biblical marketplace principles and business practices, integrated with the actual process of creating an enterprise, develops:
- Godly character and biblical business wisdom
- Life skills and critical thinking skills
- Free-market participation
- Positive self-concept and personal motivation
- Teamwork skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills