Facilitator Training Course
For Instructors Teaching Entrepreneurship to Youth Aged 12 to 18
Learn a new approach to teaching entrepreneurship skills to youth that uses a fun, experiential and group-work approach!
Mission and Vision
Entrenuity’s vision is to equip educators and youth workers with entrepreneurship education resources that have a biblical foundation. These can be used as outreach tools to those within a community and as a spiritual growth program for teens. Entrenuity provides Instructor Training and Curriculum Resources to reach this goal.
The Facilitator Training Course will leave you prepared to lead a successful, dynamic and fun entrepreneurship course with ideas and resources on how to develop programming around the training.
- Assessing the goals and objectives of combining entrepreneurship education and strategies for desired outcomes.
- How instructors can role model entrepreneurial behavior in the marketplace with youth.
- How to develop a creative learning environment to maximize students’ confidence and skill development.
- Effective facilitation skills and how to teach through facilitation.
- How to use the Business Ventures curriculum and integrate them into different youth programs.
- Ways to integrate practical, theoretical and simulated business and spiritual teaching.
What you will receive from the Course:
- 24-30 hours of hands-on, interactive and high level training
- Youth Entrepreneurship Instructor’s Course Manual
- Business Ventures Student Workbook
- Ideas and resources on how to establish or expand a youth entrepreneurship program, develop business plan competitions and establish a mentoring program
- Youth Entrepreneurship Instructor Certificate of Achievement
- In-depth knowledge of the Business Ventures youth entrepreneurship curriculum, available in different levels for youth aged 12 to 25, which includes:
- Pre-planned lesson plans
- Up to 40 hours of instruction for your grade level
- Instructor’s Facilitation Manual
- Business simulation games and Business theory
- Practical business start-up guides
This course is designed for trainers and youth leaders who are:
- Thinking about offering entrepreneurship and need dynamic curriculum and know-how to get started.
- Are already teaching entrepreneurship courses and are interested in growing their skills and learning proven techniques for entrepreneurship teaching success.
What is the cost?
- The cost for the 4-day training is $495.00 per person.
- Group rates are available, please call our for group discount information.
- The Creating True Wealth curriculum can be pre-ordered and delivered to you at the training to save shipping charges.
Next Scheduled Training:
Event: Entrenuity Creating True Wealth Facilitator Training
Dates: January 12-15, 2011
Location: Cloud & Fire Ministries--North Hills, CA
Cost: $495.00 Per Person
Inquiries: Call Toll Freee 888-568-3350 or 312-842-3800